14:11
0
Yesterday Fala Chen attended the opening ceremony of a Pizza hut branch in Lok Fu Plaza. Wearing a elegant tube dress, Fala demonstrated her cooking skills and made pasta in front of the audience which smelt delicious. Fala revealed that she has plans to enter the food business. Currently she is very busy with work but she is saving up for her big plan.

Reporters asked Fala if she would open a restaurant and go into a partnership with boyfriend. She answered: “No, our work is best kept separate, especially when it comes money. This is respect for each other. When I was little, my mother taught me to be financial independent as a woman.” (Does boyfriend give you household money?) “We don’t do that, which is good as I have motivation to work harder.” (Will you want to be a wife first or a business boss first?) “These two things are different; I am not sure how to answer you!”

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated By:
Elvina Chang @ TVB News World

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét