23:29
0
In the recent year, many Hong Kong stars are going out to Mainland and Taiwan for events or promotional activities. During interviews, they often say something startling, even Pop Queen Miriam Yeung leaked some news out during her album promotions in Taiwan. Earlier in a Taiwan exclusive interview, she mentioned ex-lovers Ronald Cheng, Eason Chan and her husband Real Ting. She also surprisingly exposed that there was a chain of disturbing calls by a third person that angered her greatly.

Miriam exposed that a third person kept calling her, but she did not reveal the name: "I don't know how that person had my phone number, she called and said a bunch of nonsense. I was so angry, hurt and it was hard to bear. The first time, I hung up, and thought that maybe it's part of a game show, but then the calls kept coming. I said: 'Please don't call again to bother me, our relationship is not what you think.' It was understood that the third party cursed at her.

During the interview, Miriam mentioned ex-lover Ronald Cheng: "He is a partner that I grew up with. I learned not to think about controlling others' thoughts, and have to communicate maturely." Four years ago, her 5 years younger husband Real Ting changed her world, Miriam describes the marriage decision like jumping off a cliff: "If we didn't jump, there won't be an end. If we do jumped the future may be like outer space." When speaking of Eason, Miriam just said that the two worked very hard when they first debuted. However, in the Mainland version of the interview, she admitted for the first time that she dated Eason: "I am good friends with Eason because we were both with Capital Artists. In the beginning, we had a short relationship."

Miriam's exposure of a third person bothering her led to many female artists suspected including Ronald Cheng's ex-wife Charlene Choi and rumored girlfriend Cecilia Cheung, Eason's wife Hiliary Tsui, Real Ting's ex-girlfriend Zoie Tam and Edmond Leung's wife Karen.

In the early years, Miriam had rumors with Eason and Ronald. In 2002, she admitted that she can't be friends with Hiliary or Cecilia. However, later she knew she said something wrong and called them to apologize. It was said that her boyfriend at that time had an affair behind her back. That same year Zoie and Real were dating, but after they broke up, Zoie suffered from clinical depression.

Being involved in a little spiral, Hilary responded: "Really? We are very good friends now. I even went to her wedding." As the two are rumored on bad terms, she said: "You guys ask her if the person is me. I am sure the person is not me. You all go ask her and find out. Eason and I are friends with her now. If she can say it out, it is definitely not me, must be someone else."

Zoie also denied to have scolded Miriam, she said: "Not at all related to me. I don't want to talk about the past, they are already married and have a family. Can you all not write about it anymore, I don't want to be involved. They have their life, I have my life." She expressed that even if a boyfriend is unfaithful, she won't call and scold the third party: "If I had to scold, I will scold the boyfriend, it is him that did not handle the relationship well."

Source: Apple Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét