16:58
0


(Alan Tang's two daughters)
Yesterday at around 9pm, Alan Tang passed away at the age of 64 in his home after suffering from a stroke. In 2008, at his late good friend Lydia Shum's memorial service, he publicly made an angry remark towards Adam Cheng for not giving care for his daughter Joyce Cheng as a fater. Last night, Adam and his wife appeared in Hong Kong Coliseum to rehearse for his upcoming concert. At the scene, Adam appeared professional and focused entirely on rehearsing with is partner Liza Wang. However, he declined to do an interview. Towards 'Student Prince' Alan's death, she felt grief.


As Alan's god-daughter, Joyce Cheng attended World Vision's 8-hour Elderly Famine press conference yesterday. Towards her god-father's death, Joyce strongly tried to hold in her sorrow as she said: "Last night, I was informed by his family, but I didn't go to his house. (How long have you not seen him?) Last year I saw god father at my god mother's Halloween Birthday Party....very sudden, I didn't know he had heart disease. Usually when I see him, he appears very healthy, playing golf, going to the gym, hiking up the mountain, but in the last few years I know it's been difficult for him, flying all over the place for his business."


It was rumored that back then when Joyce's two 'fathers' had a fallout, her relationship with god-father was damaged. Joyce anxiously denied: "No, absolutely not. We know he cared a lot about my mom when he was so emotional. He's very concern of me and loves me, I'm not mad at him. He treats me like his daughter." When speaking of the current moment, Joyce emotionally teared up: "He left with so much grief, he's always saying I have a tummy, and told me to keep fut. He told me to play golf, but I didn't think about it at all, I really regret it."


Yesterday morning, Alan's two daughters appeared at the funeral home, she said: "Thank you for the concern, our family is not feeling good, we hope the media can finish up and leave. Give us some time to recover our emotions."


Source: Oriental Daily

Translator: aZnangel@AEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét