21:16
0
Rumors circulated recently that Moses Chan Ho and TVB colleague, Aimee Chan Yan Mei were dating. Appearing at a shoe promotional event, Moses was in lively spirits. He explained that he was in a good mood because his television series will be airing soon. Asked whether finding a girlfriend made him even happier than the release of a new series, Moses replied, “No, but my spirits have improved. Perhaps I had more time to rest, film commercials and perform at shows. Making money can make people more happy.”

Was Moses especially happy because of the onset of spring? “It’s been a late-coming spring.” (Was this spring better than the last one?) “Anyway, I’m happy now.”

Was Moses interested in looking at new real estate properties because he wanted to move away from his former place of unhappiness? Moses said, “Please don’t say that. I always had investment plans. I want my wealth to increase. I will not sell. I am conservative. I believe in the tactic of the Monopoly game and will acquire [properties] where I can.”

Source: Orientaldaily
Translated by: JayneStars

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét