20:50
0
Yesterday the Miss Hong Kong 2011 Overseas Recruitment held its press conference. Producer Ho Siu Wai said that this year they will be selecting 12 to 15 candidates. Initially Kate Tsui was one of the ambassadors, but earlier she had a small accident at work and got minor injuries, therefore she was absent at the event. Fortunately after visiting the doctor, her injuries are nothing serious, and last night she continued working.

Aimee Chan expressed that she hopes to nominate her god-sister to participate in the competition: "My god-sister is current in the U.S working as a designer, she has grown to be very beautiful. Her mom, my aunt is also very supportive." Asked of her greatest gain after her participation in the pageant? She laughed: "I found an acting profession, something I really enjoy, just like finding a husband. If I didn't participate in the pageant and entered the industry, I would be sitting in an office now as a designer. Life would not be as colorful as now."

Toby Chan will soon be giving up her Miss Hong Kong status, asked if she'll stay in the entertainment circle and develop there? She said: "Never thought of this. When I first came in contact with this industry, I felt that it's very fresh, and now I'm already adapted to it. If there is an opportunity, I will put in the effort into it." She did not clearly state if she wanted to be an artist or not, but she really does like the taste of being a host. Asked if she will continue her contract with TVB? She said: "Of course TVB has to give me the opportunity in order for it to work, and to see if my performance is suitable."

Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét