18:43
0

Jessica(左)與泳兒在台上各展魅力。


While many lang mo(s) make use of their "career lines" to compete in the industry, both Jessica C and Vincy Chan who have good body figure, both agreed and expressed that they like to have a fit and tough body figure. They would not mind even if their "cup" size would be reduced. Ken Hung and Vincy Chan rushed to attend the EEG' New Talent Singing Contest after the event.

Jessica C, Vincy Chan and Ken Hung were guests for the Metroplaza's party yesterday. Ken Hung was accompanied by 3 models to walk on stage, he became very stiff instantly. Jessica C and Vincy were both dressed in sleeveless tops with short jeans for the event. However because Vincy's spaghetti top had another layer beneath compared to Jessica C who wore a short top, Vincy appeared to be more conservative.

Jessica C expressed that her waist line is currently 24 inches, she said, " Now I want to have a fit figure, last time I always liked to be thinner. I would eat a lot of protein and do lots of sit ups." (How do you maintain 24 inches waist line?) "I do sit up before breakfast, increase my metabolism. Currently I'm filming so I'll always get to play volleyball. I want to continue playing even after I finish filming because as a model, I seldom have the time to exercise. Other than volleyball, I'll also jog." (Jogging will make chest flat?) "Actually it will reduce overall weight, I won't mind."

Jessica身材均勻,大騷24吋纖腰。
Vincy who was also present at the event was asked if she would be worried that the public would compare her with Jessica C, she says, "Surely they would compare, I personally am envious of her body figure, she really has a perfect figure, she has a small waist and nice chest, I appreciate her figure. If I'm a male my nose will bleed too." (Why are you dressed so conservative today?) "Previously I've worn "deep V" for an event, I want to keep it first, I don't want to reveal it for a long term, I'm shy." (Don't want to reveal career line?) "I'll wait for a suitable time. I'm practicing my dance, I'll surprise everyone later."

洪卓立由三個model伴住上台,即時硬晒軚。

Vincy revealed that her recent gym has caused her to reduce 5 Ibs, now she only weighs 80 over Ibs. Her friends felt that her chest has shrinked, she said she doesn't mind, "I want to look fit so I won't mind if my weight decreases overall. Too big is a burden too, now it's better for dancing." (Chest growing smaller?) " I won't mind, I'm not "selling" this anyway."

Source: oriental daily
Translator: Eujean Lee

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét