23:40
0


Joyce Cheng and Jennifer Tse doing a photo shoot for Levi's Jeans. Joyce invited Jennifer out for a meal before going to the photo shoot, but Jennifer wanted to be in the best status for the photo shoot so she declined the invitation. The day before, Jennifer only ate a little to keep the best figure. Recently busy losing weight, Joyce has to learn from her senior sister.

Joyce and Jennifer appeared in different styles for Levi's Curve ID advertisement photo shoot. There were also 4 other female artists Hilary Tsui, Kary Ng, Bernice Liu and Denise Ho with them. Yesterday Jennifer wore short shorts, while Joyce was rather closed up. Joyce smiled and said that actually she's not afraid of wearing shorts, she just feels that compared to her before, her thigh is thinner. She said: "I am not afraid of comparison, every girl's body figure is different."

Joyce praised Jennifer's great body figure because she always been athletic since youth. As for herself, Joyce exposed that when she was a teenager, she would eat a lot and harm herself to lose weight. She said: "At the time I didn't understand, after eating I would force myself to vomit the food back out. My mom didn't know, but my friends stopped me. Now I know how to control my eating, but I do still eat until I'm full."

Source: Singtao, Mingpao

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét