07:43
0
The Hong Kong media reported on August 3rd, Jordan Chan was disappointed from his attendance to good friend's Daniel Wu and Lisa S. wedding party last month on July 28th. The next day after the party, Jordan wrote on his Weibo that a veteran by the surname of Ng "doesn't know what she's talking about!" He writes: "It was a sweet party last night, but I bumped into someone by the surname of Ng. A few words to her: "She's nonsense doesn't know what she's talking about ("but chi sor wai"), that so-called veteran, TMD! (TMD = the 'F' word)" People suspect that this veteran is Sandra Ng.

Currently in Beijing, Jordan responds: "After I woke up, I forgot what happened that night. (Are you talking about Sandra Ng?) How can I dare to offend a big director's wife? Don't accuse me, I was just using Weibo to express my feelings, let's not be so sensitive." Yesterday on Sandra's birthday, she said: "Nonsense. I am not responding." Other guests at the wedding party also did not want to comment. The groom Daniel expressed that he doesn't know what's going on, making the situation even more interesting.

Source: East Daily, Takungpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét