22:38
0
Started off her career as a TV presenter and later entered BMA's Marketing & Advertising Ltd. as the Vice President, Janis Chan has always had a group of loyal fans' support. It was understood that when Janis was a TV presenter, she got herself a crazy male fan admirer, often uploading his personal photos on Janis website, Facebook and Weibo. Lately, the male fan's messages are getting more and more intense, even uploading a group photo of him and a half naked girl on Janis websites. Janis was forced to delete it and blocked him immediately. The male fan saw this and quickly made life-threatening calls to BMA, and successfully reached Janis in one of the calls. He constantly expressed his love for Janis and frightened her so much she quickly hung up.

The male fan went even further and called BMA again the day before. He wanted to talk to Janis directly and ask her to meet with him. After receiving a rejection, he was angry, cursed at the company and threatened them: "If not, I will stab her eyes out and put bombs in the company." BMA felt Janis life was threatened, so they decided to call the police. Yesterday Janis appeared at the Wan Chai police station accompanied by her manager and stayed for almost an hour.

The media contacted Janis over the phone and she admitted to the incident. She said: "I was frightened too, so I didn't dare to tell my parents. (You know the male fan?) Never met him, I have noticed his messages and uploaded photos, but recently he has been getting too over and is doing personal attacks." Asked if she'll hire body guards, she expressed: "My boss (Lo Kit Sing) will hire one. I feel that it is necessary, I don't leave the door myself anymore and won't go out late. (Sexual harassment?) No, just life threatened."

Janis Chan Profile

Age: 29
From: Vancouver
Works:
- Host for What's On (2002-2003) on Fairchild TV.

Appearances:
- Participated as judge in Mr. Hong Kong 2009 (TVB)
- The Green Room 2009 (TVB)
- Gala Spectacular 2009 (TVB)
- Several guest appearances on CRHK 903, RTHK radio stations.

BMA and her colleagues are all worried about her safety. Currently in Shanghai, Niki Chow said: "I have encountered crazy fans before too, I am very careful. When I go out or to work, I often have someone accompany me. I hope the fan is just playing, don't hurt Janis. I am pretty worried about her, I will call and SMS to comfort her, hope she's ok."

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét