20:47
0


Yesterday Hacken Lee attended the Hacken Lee and Hong Kong Sinfonietta 2011 concert press conference. He announced at the event that the 5 show concert will be held in July at HK Coliseum. After 10 years, Hacken collaborates with Hong Kong Sinfonietta's Music Director (Yip Wing Sie) once again. Hacken anticipates this collaboration very much. At the event, Yip gave Hacken two small gifts, a small trumpet and a trombone for his two sons Ryan and Rex. Hacken joked: "A little and big horn?"

Losing the big station, TVB, to promote his concert, Hacken does not feel pressure on the ticket sales because the number of pre-ordered tickets are ideal. When asked if tickets are all sold out, does he not have to sign with TVB anymore? He sweet talked: "No, no one knows! I don't know if I can sell my concert advertisements on TVB's Scoop?"

Earlier it was rumored that Universal Music and TVB is 'sneaking' to sign a contract, Hacken asked back: "Sign what? The report is saying like TVB and Universal are secretly opening up another company, frightened me to death! That company is named 'Universal Line Music'! (TN: In Chinese, it's a combination of Universal and TVB's name)" Later, he was serious and denied: "I don't know, I haven't received any news of this ice break! That day when I read the report, I felt 'light at the end of the tunnel, another village'. If my company has such a secretive decision, they won't tell me either, but I don't believe this. You all are thinking too much."

Source: Mingpao
Translator: aZnangel@AEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét