20:59
0
Yesterday Moses Chan attended the No Smoke Community Outreach Plan Opening Ceremony 2011 along with K4 (Cilla Kung, Dickson Wong, Ronald Law, Brian Chu). As the Yes Sir Sorry Sir finale received very dull response, Moses believes that it is because Law Sir already copied all the criminal evidence on the USB in episode 27, and that was the most exciting part. The last two episodes were only to explain how all the relationships were going to end. Moses said: "It's a good suggestion to shoot a sequel. It's only in the recent year that TVB had this type of youth series, I hope to play a student or a PE teacher. A teacher-student love story isn't bad either, I am not afraid the role will damage my image, but being the 'best deal' is fine too."

Cilla does not dare to fight Aimee Chan for Moses

Cilla expressed that Yes Sir got over 3 million hits on TVB.com and is the highest in history. She said: "This series gave me a lot, I really don't want it to end, hope there will be a sequel, talk about K4's college life." Cilla and the 3 K4 guys were rumored one after the other. Asked who she doesn't want to part with most? She said: "I don't want to part with all of the cast in the series, especially Moses Chan. When we were shooting, I often see K4, but didn't have many chances to see Moses. This is my first collaboration with him, so I don't know if there is a second time." Asked if she wants to 'arm wrestle' with Aimee Chan? Cilia claims that she will definitely lose.

Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét