20:58
0
Lately Alex Fong, Charmaine Sheh, and Him Law have been busy working on new film Love is the Only Answer. In the film, Charmaine and Alex play a married couple, but because Alex is too much of a playboy, the two gets a divorce. Charmaine reveals she and Him have a bed scene, she said: "To me, this bed scene is very bold, but I won't say the details."

In the film, Alex is a playboy and even played a 'wife exchange' game. In real life, Alex expressed that he cannot accept wife exchange games, he said: "Wife exchange games are to satisfy selfish actions, and there is no true love at all." It was said that he and several other actresses have kiss scenes, did he report to girlfriend Stephy Tang before the fact? Alex said: "You think she's a police officer?" Alex expressed that he already congratulated Ronald Cheng for being a father, but he personally does not have plans for marriage or have kids yet. Asked if he's afraid of accidents? Alex said: "Look at fate, there is nothing perfect. No accident has happened to me. I am not that lucky, I'm more of a serious character."

In Charmaine's new series My Sister of Eternal Flower, TVB received 2 complaints that Charmaine is not suitable to play a mentally challenged girl and she is just copying Roger Kwok's 'Ah Wong' from Life Made Simple. On discussion forums, some Netizens criticize TVB for insulting mentally challenged people because they feel the story is an exaggeration and this will cause unhappiness for mentally challenged people when they watch it. They also say that the 'female version Ah Wong' lacks a new concept, and criticizes Charmaine for copying. However, there are also fans supporting Charmaine, saying that she got the right yardstick for the role.

Regarding this, Charmaine said: "Everyone is just prejudiced by first impression, and there is nothing I can do. If you patiently watch on, you will realize the story develops differently. In fact, it's a good thing that there are discussions, the current ratings are not bad." Asked if she watched Roger Kwok play 'Ah Wong' before she started shooting Flower? Charmaine said: "When both of the 'Ah Wong' series were broadcasting, I had work and did not have time to watch. During filming of Flower, I initially wanted to borrow the series from TVB, but in the end I was afraid I'll end up copying Ah Wong, so I gave up. However, I did visit the mentally challenged schools to learn their words and actions, before I went to play Sister Fa."

Raymond Lam supports that the series is optimistic

Also, as for My Sister of Eternal Flower's lead actor Raymond Lam, his role discriminates mentally challenged people. In the series, he complains to Toby Leung, who plays Charmaine's younger sister: "If I touch your sister (Charmaine), I will have to use disinfectants to wash my hands, please tell your sister to stay at home and don't come out! Lock her up! She affects society, makes me have a hard time eating." Raymond accepted an interview over the phone and clarified: "The dialogue is very much in the gray zone. We handled it carefully, the series is to help the mentally challenged people. Although in the series Charmaine is mentally disabled, she is still able to assimilate into the society, and she is able to work in the office. It is not despising or looking down on them. When the story develops into the end, it will be very warm."

Source: Mingpao, Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét