20:32
0
Since his entry into the industry, Ron Ng has had lots of rumors. Recently, it was rumored that he hooked up with Sire Ma and Kate Tsui. Ron stressed that he and Kate are just good friends, good brothers and there's no electricity between them. When he chooses a girlfriend, the first thing is the feeling: "After so many years I don't have that type of feeling for Kate." Ron said if he's actually dating, he's definitely not afraid to make it public.

Earlier it was rumored that he's secretly cohabiting with Sire Ma and on the other side there's rumors he and Kate have interactions, therefore he was labeled as the 'girl butcher'. Getting accused, Ron issued a legal letter to that magazine asking for an apology: "A butcher is used to describe a murderer, how can it be used to describe pursuing girls? Kate and I are considered good friends. In 2005, we met when we were shooting The Brink of Law. I watch her grow and I know how her personality is like because we are under the same manager and we get along. Among the female artists in TVB, like Tavia Yeung and Kate are my friends. As for Sire Ma, I only collaborated in one series, the rumors I really feel surprised!"

Ron and Kate are like 'good brothers'. Although they get along, there are no intentions to 'upgrade' her to girlfriend: "I'm personally quite interesting, when I like a girl I watch for the first feeling. After so many years, I don't have this feeling for her, just a friend. We know each other too well." Although Kate isn't his cup of tea, Ron praises this 'good brother': "Kate is pretty cool, no matter if it's with people or work, she is very strong. This is not a bad thing, it's good she has her own expectations."

While their rumors are heating up, Ron does not plan to avoid his good friend and drift away from her: "I don't want to lose a friend just because of one false news, that is not worth it. Kate and I keep in touch by phone. We talk about work-related topics mostly and usually when we meet, we talk about clothes and dress or maybe where to eat. I haven't got into her love life or ask her what type of guys she likes."

Recently, besides Raymond Lam being exposed of his relationship with Mainland star Mavis Pan, Ron is also said to be with Mainland star Viann Zhang. Earlier they were seen to have matching shoes, Ron said helplessly: "The pair of sneakers are sponsored, there are many people in the company that has it too. Can male artists not have any female friends? People in the entertainment circle cannot sit next to girls? Forever there will be a big group of people that goes out to eat, but the picture will definitely cut out everyone else and just be me and the girl."

Ron is not worried of his image being damaged because he's innocent. Artists are just like normal people and would hope for a love life. Ron said that in the future when he's in a relationship, he will not try to hide, but actually just make it public: "If someone is associated with me, the girl will definitely have a lot of pressure and cannot go out alone. It will be even harder in public areas. If I'm really dating, there will be a day where we get photographed, so why not just make it public. It'll be better like that. I really value first impression, and I don't mind if the person is in the industry or out. The girl might not be pretty, but she is still very attractive for you to look at her. Perhaps in the future my partner will be a girl that is fat and not pretty, but I like her. So what? I deeply believe in my feelings."

Ron is already past 30, his parents has not rushed him to marry: "My parents rarely asked me about these things, I'm a 30 year old man. If I am really dating, I will naturally bring her back to see them. When I was dancer, I brought a girlfriend home to see them. My parents actually told me not to date because I didn't have a stable career yet. Make a career first before you talk about that. At this moment, they have not rushed me. If I am in a stabled relationship, I will bring her home to see my mom and interact with her. I won't play around."

Source: Singtao
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét