19:12
0
Eason Chan continues his DUO CONCERT TOUR in Australia. His hairstylist designed 3 different bright colored hair styles for him including orange, green and yellow. On stage, he even had fireworks and snow, bringing out a nice visual effect.

At the Perth, Western Australia stop, the fireworks were too extreme and exploded right between Eason's pants. Audience were shouting loudly with 'wah wah' sounds. Fortunately, Eason was not hurt. Eason laughed: "I basically didn't know what was happening, just saw fireworks and a moment of hot air blowing by. I was into my singing and dancing. The stage design is that it slowly declines, perhaps this cause a misconception that the fireworks exploded on me. If that was true, using my pants as the fireworks, it is not possible for me not to shout for help!"

Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét