19:58
0

Kitty Yuen (Siu Yee) was said to have gone to Korea for plastic surgery to rebuild her self-confidence after falling out of love. Yesterday Kitty and Sammy Leung were recording for Paco Wong's hosted show (風花歲月) on TVB Life channel. When speaking of the plastic surgery rumors, Kitty was prepared to answer, she said: "I definitely haven't been to Korea before, and never did plastic surgery. If I wanted to, I would find a sponsor! And after the surgery, I have to maintain it. I don't have the guts and I'm cheap, why would I pay for plastic surgery!" She said the magazine report is interesting, she isn't upset, but the article is completely fabricated. She will pass this case on to the lawyer to handle and will let everyone know the truth through legal action.

Kitty felt that people said her facial appearance changed was because of the Ad she was shooting earlier. The effects from the lighting and makeup by a professional makeup artist led to this misunderstand. She personally believes that her appearance is from her parents, if she deliberately goes and changes it, then that is disrespecting behavior to her parents. However, she won't comment on other people's decisions. She rubbed her nose bridge as she said: "Friends tease me because of this report, when I go out people fix their attention on me. I don't mind being inspected by people. I'll just treat the report as publicity. With such rumors, this proves that I'm prettier!"

Kitty has fallen out of love for several years already, but she always had confidence on herself, no need to rely on plastic surgery. She said: "Only in middle school, because I was bullied by classmates, I lost my self-confidence. Now that I'm older, I can accept the figure the heavens gave me. A person happy and have no regrets to conscience is the way to have justice brought out."

Source: Mingpao
Translator: aZnangel@AEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét