04:28
0

Yesterday Sonjia Kwok attended the Keui Kei Bakery Mong Kok store opening ceremony. This is the third time Sonjia did the ribbon cutting for this bakery, she smiled and said that cutting the ribbon for the third time, besided earning more money, the bakery even gave her a large supply of their products. Because of this, she joked that she has gained some weight, but Sonjia then said: "I lost weight actually, but it's good to gain weight too. I have been busy shooting for the costume drama Jade Palace Lock Heart lately, the temperatures are over 40 degrees C every day, it's really exhausting. (Are you now attacking into Mainland?) Hope so. Today I came back especially for this ribbon cutting ceremony, then I have to go back to Mainland."

As to rumored boyfriend Michael Tao recently having rumors, Sonjia coldly expressed: "Don't care about it so much. For my own love life, I am currently just waiting for it to come, can't rush it." Speaking of Miriam Yeung's earlier support for "the remaining women" on Weibo, Sonjia said that although she's single, she's still living happily: "No worries, no troubles. But when I get married in the future, I will definitely let everyone know. But if dating, not necessarily, right now I really don't have a boyfriend, it's been many years since I dated!"

Source: Oriental Daily

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét