04:58
0


Miriam Yeung will be holding her first Hong Kong Coliseum concert in October since her marriage. Yesterday the organizers announced that 1 more show is addded, making it a 5 show concert in total. It proves that Miriam protected her pop queen status despite becoming Mrs. Ting.

Miriam will not tolerate lost, she will first invite Eason Chan as her guest performer, but does not want to bother Louis Koo, who she was once rumored with. Clearly, she does not want to make Real Ting jealous, being a responsible wife to her husband.

Tickets sold out

Pre-order of tickets to Miriam's concert is full, the e-ticket system is also jammed. Fans have to wait in line to buy tickets for 28 hours for front seats. For this reason, the organizers decided to add another show. Miriam laughed: "Wah! I really found out I'm still good to have after opening this concert!" Towards opening her first concert after marriage, Miriam expressed that there is some emotional barrier. Although there is still pressure, she has confidence that she will do her best. Asked if marriage gave her more energy? Miriam said: "Of course when one reaches this stage in life, one will feel better emotionally. Facing any type of situation, would be more peaceful and calm."

Inviting Eason Chan as guest

Miriam did not avoid inviting very old rumored boyfriend Eason Chan, but the rumor that made the most noise was Louis Koo. She does not want to bother him: "I want to invite Eason to be my guest because we debuted the same year, we have resonance, but he has a busy schedule, not sure if this can happen." About inviting Louis to her solo concerts before, Miriam said: "I saw him earlier, he suggested that he could be the guest. Honestly, last time the concert gave me an unforgettable memory, but this time I don't want to bother him. He is very busy filming movies, but I do hope he'll come to the show." Is she afraid that Real Ting will be unhappy? "It does not have anything to do with Mr. Ting. Once thing I really like about Mr. Ting is that he does not ask me about work."

Couple no disputes, gets along smoothly

It was rumored that Miriam separated from her husband before the show? "Huh? I don't know about this. I am 30+ married woman, I am 10 years late compared to those 20 year olds, I should chase after the 10 years lost. (Why would two people living in the same house be separated?) Are you guys (the media) hiding underneath the house peeping? (Do you guys have any disputes after marriage?) No! I am completely focused on my concert preparations. Mr. Ting supports me greatly. A friend is helping me do the wedding reception stuff, so I don't want to cause too much trouble because I am not good at those things. (Only care about the wedding dress?) Yes, plus I am busy with the concert. I want to add more shows, but I don't know who would order tickets anymore."

Source: Mingpao


0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét