16:45
0

Bernice Liu and Kevin Cheng were filming a kissing scene for their new series (The Residential Army) yesterday. The scene talks about Kevin Cheng kissing Bernice Liu while confessing his love for her.

This is the first time the both of them kiss in the series. Because of some angle problems, Bernice had to kiss for 4 times, but she said she was not shy at all, "I don't know about him." (Is there any "feel"?) "I treat him like a senior, haha! He is so much older than me, I don't know what kind of girls he likes." (Is it nice to kiss?) "Okay ah! But there's only one kissing scene in the entire series, not as much as Kenneth Ma and I in the previous series."

Before they started kissing, Bernice Liu brought a lemon flavoured gum for Kevin Cheng, but didn't expect that Kevin Cheng already brought his own strawberry flavoured gum, "In the end when we kissed the two flavours mixed together, like a fruit basket."

Translator: Eujean Lee @ TVB Newsworld

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét