18:45
0
Miriam promoted for "ji Xiao Lan 4" with the director cum lead actor Zhang Guo Li and actress Han Yu Qin. Zhang Guo Li knew about Miriam's marriage and wrote calligraphy as gift to Miriam.

Miriam is playing couple with Raymond Lam in a new film. "Ever since I'm married, I've as if become a spokesperson for sister-brother love. I didn't know my husband was so young when I first met him and even teased him for playing too much before!"

Real Ting had told reporters he already bought birthday present for Miriam. Miriam replied, "Really? He didn't admit! I'll be really surprised if there's nothing in the end. (what would she like to receive?) Doesn't matter! But I hope he can cook a meal for me, never tried before."

There were rumours that Miriam was supposed to be the lead in "Ji Xiao Lan 4" but ended up as guest appearance and the character has to die. Miriam said, "It was all along guest appearance. I knew the character will die when I received the script. I even collected many red packets! There are sure to be such rumours cause they would be writing that I have good figure or great improvements in acting if not I'll give them fruit baskets!" The weather was -28degrees and very cold, hence the death scene was done very naturally.

Zhang Guo Li expressed that filming with Miriam was happy. When being asked if Miriam always laugh during filming, he said, "She couldn't laugh cause it was too cold, she couldn't even talk. (Some said she always NG?) She has NGs when she speaks Mandarin. When we don't understand what she's talking, she'll look at us and laugh. Until we don't know what she's laughing at, we'll laugh together with her!" Zhang Guo Li who has been serious on set was also infected by Miriam's cheerful character.

Credits: Thousand Island Singapore - Miriam Yeung Singapore Fanclub

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét