18:52
0
Yesterday, Jacky Cheung interviewed with HK Commercial Radio to promote his new album "Private Corner". He says that he will consider doing an autograph signing event, but it definitely won’t be a “hugging” event. Laughing, he states: “I am already at the ‘father’ level, unless people have a certain affection for ‘fathers’!” Jacky emphasized that hugging is a form of etiquette, so in a way, he doesn’t really mind fans hugging him: “Hugging and even a kiss on the cheek is fine, but any further touching that crosses the line is not acceptable.”

Regarding Faye Wong’s comeback concert, if held in Hong Kong, the cost of tickets could be as high as HKD$1500, Jacky agreed that it was worth it and is in accordance with the needs of the market: “Faye Wong coming out of retirement is a good thing because no one can replace her in the industry. As for myself, I like to have more people come watch my concert, so I prefer not to make the ticket prices too high.”

Recently, TVB released the promotional trailer for their upcoming film "72 Tenants of Prosperity" – though Jacky’s scenes are part of the trailer, there were no interviews with him. Jacky indicated: “Not surprising, but it’s not within my control. I can’t force people to interview me.” Eric Tsang and the rest of the cast appeared on TVB’s "Jade Solid Gold" to promote the film without him? “I wasn’t aware…perhaps they didn’t need me. I don’t mind not being interviewed, but if my voice were to be completely removed from the film itself, then I would be worried.” In terms of appearing on ATV’s music variety shows, Jacky expressed that it depends upon how the situation turns out and the arrangements that his record company makes.

Source: MIngPao
Translation: llwy12 @ AsianFanatics

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét