05:00
0
In Kate Tsui's new film "錦衣衛", besides having a sexy ancient costume, she also plays a female assassin, often using a whip as her weapon. Although Kate becomes hot and stylish, but Donnie exposed that during filming her whipping moves were a joke. He said: "Her whip never successfully hits me, actually the other staffs already made way for the shoot." Director Daniel Lee requested that Kate do beautiful movements for the scene, Kate laughed and said that her dance background is coming in handy: "Luckily I learned ballet, hip hop and jazz before. Recently I've been learning Latin dance too!"

As Kate's costume is a low-cut dress, so for the fighting scene she will have to do all preparations to avoid exposure. Donnie joked that he has greater sacrifices than Kate: "I have a shower scene later where I reveal my full upper body, I'm afraid when she sees my muscles that would lower her self-esteem!"

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét