02:20
0
It was reported that Leon Lai's record company Amusic is not accepting interviews from both TVB and iCable and did not attend the "JSG Awards" was because they were unhappy that Janice Vidal and Aarif Lee did not get anything. Last night, Janice went on "JSG" and Miriam Yeung, also under Amusic, did not get troubled. This makes the public think that its a special arrangement, even Janice felt confused, she said that she does not know how to solve this issue on her own, she will just wait for her company to make the arrangements. Not afraid of offending TVB? She said: "My company and I have always had a good relationship, actually can't worry too much, I believe in my company. I will always be on the same side as my company. (Is it because you got nothing at "JSG Awards"?) I don't think that has anything to do with it, but I am confused myself."

Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét