00:06
0
In regards to Kenny Kwan and Hins Cheung's rumors of living together in Sai Kung, William Chan, Sherman Chung, Vincy Chan and Kay Tse responded.

William Chan attended Megabox's New Year event and clarified the "love news", he said: "From what I know, Sai Kung has always been Hin's home. Friends hanging out at his place and stays a night because it's too late is quite normal. Hins also told me to hang out at his place sometime." Asked if he knows Kenny's sexual orientation? William said: "I feel that Kenny likes girls, we often discuss about females, he shares his girl experiences with me."

Sherman Chung expressed: "They are really good friends, often playing together with a large group. I feel that even if its just the two of them together, it is normal. I also have female friends that come hang out at my house." She expressed that Kenny recently moved and has invited her to his house warming party. She said: "Although I never went to Kenny's house before, but I don't think he moved to Sai Kung."

Vincy Chan: "They both have good qualities. I am not worried about their love life."

Kay expressed that she knows Hins moved, but besides Hins she knows several other friends who are living in Sai Kung. Speaking of Kenny helping Hins buy daily necessary supplies? She said: "Not just Kenny. Kelvin Kwan, Ivana Wong and etc are also very caring." She smiled and said that she once suggested that she'll make soup for Hins, but he declined her offer.

Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét