17:48
0
[MingPao reports] Angelababy Yang Wing is currently promoting two movies at the same time, therefore her name pops up in the news almost daily. Suffering from lack of sleep, she smiled and said that she misses home the most. Last night, Baby wore an outfit from Japan label ZUCCa's 2010 Spring Summer line to their fashion show; originally planning it to be a relaxing night, she vehemently denied, "It wasn't me!" in reference to suggestions that she took rumoured ex-boyfriend William Chan's virginity.

Refuses to publicize deflowering experience

Baby's image has always been clean and fresh, and has used excuses such as "it's an embarassing topic" and "I've already revealed my thoughts on it" in response to questions relating to William's virginity. When reporters asked if she has had this experience herself, Baby was beside herself. "This is very embarassing, it's my own secret, I'm definitely NOT discussing it! I'm not as open as William, so you will not see me discuss my sexual relationships on TV. I am a model and an actress, so I wish to leave a beautiful impression and memory in viewer's hearts. But I can confirm that the person he (William) speaks of as deflowering him, is definitely not me!" Baby revealed that she had never asked about William's personal life, because it is a private matter.

Did not lose out on gigs to Jessica C.

In response to allegations that Jessica C. is following in Baby's footsteps by entering the Japanese modelling world, therefore fighting for jobs with her, Baby denies it. "That's not true! The Japanese market is very big, everyone has different jobs. I need to congratulate her, since Jessica's appearance is very suitable for growth in Japan, she has a nice body and a sweet look."

Source: mingpao
Translation: casablanca-- @ AsianFanatics

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét