17:59
0
Vincy Chan made a trip to Lingnan University yesterday night to attend "MPFA Life's Creativity+Drama" event, which attracted many university students to attend. On stage, Vincy and the MC Sammy acted out a little skit. Vincy revealed that apart from the strong funds that her company invested in for her, she also made investments on the side. "Because I'm a relatively cautious person, I only buy the stable and guaranted investments." Will you ever participate in the stock market? "I'm too scared to, I'm not good at the whole stocks thing, the most I will buy is in capital preservation funds."

Vincy gives all of her income to her mother to keep safe. "She's probably better at invesing than me, I only work hard to earn he money, mom takes my hard-earned money to reinvest." Vincy believes that buying an apartment is the best investment, and she has always wanted to buy in, so she is working hard now to earn money, and hopes to be able to become an owner one day.

Source: on.cc
Translation: casablanca-- @ AsianFanatics

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét