05:04
0
Maggie Cheung and Kong Mei Yee were in Olympian City shooting for new TVB series "Women Most Pain". In order to show the role's dry condition of having no love, Maggie was given sores and scrapes for the scene. Maggie said: "In the series I get tortured by Kong Mei Yee, I feel sorry for the roles in this series, no love is women most pain. Others are getting betrayed by men, luckily I do have someone that I'm dating." But Maggie has been surviving late nights for filming this series and also had to use pads to make scars on her chest showing "torment", she hopes that TVB can give her time to rest, she plans to get re-energized during the Lunar New Year break, she is also happy that her boyfriend understands.

As for Kong Mei Yee, in the series she has to wear low-cut dresses to seduce men, she describes herself as "inside a child pretending to be an adult". She said: "I have to use pads to make a 'business line', after coming to TVB I am going all out." Towards ATV's current situation, she did not look optimistic.

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét