18:09
0
Leila Tong, who rarely wears high-heeled shoes, said that the reason that she wears flats most of the time was because of the word 'poverty'. "I am already spending a few thousand dollars a month on my dogs. Where do I get the money to dress up? A pair of nice high heels can cost from a thousand plus to two thousand dollars easily. I can't bear to buy them!" Luckily she got the unlimited sponsorship of high-heels from a new Italian brand and this made her very happy. "I remember a line in "Meteor Garden" 'A pair of nice high heel shoes can bring you to very far places!' I feel that this dialogue is very romantic!"

Leila was very excited while choosing the shoes and even picked up a high-heel shoe, pretending that it was a phone, "There's a reporter who said that I'm a tomboy! In order to prove them wrong, I have decided to wear more high-heels and I will learn how to walk like a lady in order to let those people look at me differently!"

Source: on.cc
Credits: LEILA.T CONNECTED

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét