17:36
0
Selena Li and Louis Yuen were shooting TVB series "Arrival of Princess" the other day. The story plot consists of the pair portraying a rich married couple, however due to financial problems they crossdressed to disguise themselves in order to visit a pawnbroker. Selena crossdressed as a old man and Louis as a old granny. Their new disguise created a lot of laughter. On the day of the shooting Selena couldn't stop laughing when she saw Louis and praised him for portraying it well.

It was the first time Selena and Louis worked together. She laughed and said Louis has a good sense of humor. As long as he is around the atmosphere will be filled with laughter. "As long as he is there you won't feel bored. He is always telling jokes. Not only does he make me smile, but he also knows how to make Lee Heung Kam and Susanna Kwan smile too".

Dislikes wearing wigs

Selena continued to say "I must be more professional working with Louis. Otherwise if he influences me I would laugh non stop". (Do you like guys with a good sense of humor? "Of course, but most important is that I have that feeling". It's the first time Selena has disguised herself as a old man and had a lot of fun. She is very happy with the overall makeover. She said "I don't need to focus on my manners this time. I am very satisfied with the makeover. But I dislike wearing wigs because I am very sensitive".

Source: On.cc
Translated by: matchbox @ http://illusive-serenity.forumotion.net

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét