20:26
0
Ever since Sheren Tang has Wyman Wong to be her stylist, in charge of her presentation outfit, her choice of clothes have become very stylish. The other night, she was invited to attended Vivienne Westwood's "2010 Spring and Summer Collection" fashion show. Talking about the Chinese New Year and the Valentine's Day is drawing near, the reporter asked if she has any dates lining up? Sheren said "I am not telling you, (Who are you spending Valentine's Day and the Chinese New Year with?) I am working on the New Year's day and I will be spending the time with my family. (Are you bringing your boyfriend home to meet your family?) Not telling you either, but I can say I will be spending the time with all my love ones." Sheren smiled and said she hopes that she will meet her lover in time to spend the Valentine's day together. She went on to say "Even when I have found one, I need space from the media so that I can spend time with him to get to know him better. Otherwise, the moment I step out of my house, the paparazzi would take our pictures straight away, that may frighten him off. Therefore, I am looking for a guy who is very brave and courageous, as well as not to be scared of the paparazzi."

Source: MingPao
Translator: R.E.D @ http://www.asianvn.com

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét