23:58
0
Real Ting and his wife Miriam Yeung secretly went to Japan for a vacation, the magazines reported that Princess Miriam got sick and had her husband take care of her. Yesterday Real attended an event and was asked if his princess got sick? He said: "I don't think so, even so, its me who spread it to her because she is my princess!"

Regarding to the reporters that she's a princess, Miriam laughed: "Giving me so much face, I am already so old and still a princess!" She said that a friend of theirs also came along with them on the trip to Japan, just that the day they were photographed, the friend was late. She was said that she yelled at her husband. Miriam helplessly said: "When talking, of course we open our mouths. Real was hugging me tightly, HK couples and married couples are like this. When I'm filming, I often hug and kiss, so I definitely was not upset. But in HK, besides hugging me when crossing the road or when the weather is cold, he doesn't really do it."

Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét