19:22
0
Yesterday at Jordan Chan and Cherrie Ying's wedding, many friends from the industry attended including Yoyo Mung, Moses Chan, Aaron Kwok, Eric Tsang, Bernice Liu, Kristal Tin, Timmy Hung and many more. When Yoyo arrived at the wedding ceremony, she was constantly asked when she's going to marry Ekin Cheng? She went Tai Chi on the the media and said it's Jordan's wedding today, don't talk about other things, congratulate him. She also said that she didn't give a wedding gift to the couple, and believes Ekin got it under covered.

Moses and Jordan met when they collaborated on the film Twenty Something. Yesterday rumored couple Moses and Bernice arrived at the wedding one after the other. As Jordan's friend for several years, Moses gave a lucky red envelope as a wedding gift. He said: "I know Jordan for a long time, I'm happy for him. Earlier Jordan said, 'I finally found it', I totally felt his excitement." Aaron Kwok also said that he knows Jordan for over 20 years: "Jordan and I met long ago, but never collaborated before. Before he made a special call to me and told me to come. I'm actually currently working in Beijing, but coincidentally I have some time to come, really happy."

Source: Mingpao, Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét