23:44
0


G.E.M. and Hanjin Tan both sang Christmas Carols with Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse and Duffy Bear. Innocent G.E.M. was very happy and played in the gingerbread house. G.E.M. said that her dream would be hold a concert in the Princess Palace. She also said that it would be more ideal if there were fireworks.

When asked if she will fly to Taiwan for Christmas with her boyfriend. She instantly responded: "I don't even know who you are talking about." When the reporter said Yoga Lin's name, she changed the topic and said she had never been to Taiwan's Disney Land.
(What Christmas present to you want?) Mickey Mouse has already given me a Duffy Bear soft toy. I normally like to dream, oftenly I would dream that I had become Minnie Mouse.

Source: Mingpao
Translated by: Taeyii @ TVB News World

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét