17:28
0
A singer turned TVB's 'biological son' Vincent Wong recently participated in Gun Metal Grey playing lovers with Nancy Wu. Vincent also made a breakthrough performance, he said: "This is my first on-screen kiss, actually I was pretty nervous! I was worried about getting too into character that would make my partner feel uncomfortable and then I was afraid I'll NG if the kiss doesn't turn out well. Luckily Nancy was very professional, and we had a clear discussion before shooting the scene, so it was successful after 1 take. (Girlfriend Yoyo Chen jealous?) No! She's very generous, she knows it's work-related. Even if she needs to be sexy for a performance, I have no comment. Most important is to do well on the role."

Dated Yoyo Chen for nearly 3 years, Vincent was asked when they're getting married? He said: "I am only 27 years old now, hope to focus on my work for a few more years, when I am financially stabled, then will start thinking about it. At least after 30! (Do you mind earning money through couple team?) Doesn't matter, most important is how the company sees it." Also, Vincent is nominated for his role in Gun Metal Grey for Best Supporting Male Character, but he doesn't dare to have hope of getting the award: "Fei Fan Gor (Evergreen Mak) and Porkchop Boy (Pierre Ngo) both have a lot of ability, I'll be happy enough if I make it into the Top 5."

Source: The Sun
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét