22:38
0



When Kristal Tin officially becomes TVB's "biological daughter", she was already someone's wife, but actually, she already went through ups and downs in her career at a very young age. She who has seen many things in life is only seeking for happiness now.

Ah Tin frankly said that when Virginia Lok looked for her to sign the contract, she felt very weird too, she said that she didn't have the heart to be a workaholic, Ah Tin said, "I also asked why was she interested to sign me, Ms. Lok said that the company has very few middle aged ladies, since I am already 33 years old, don't tell me I still could play a young girl." (Marriage changed your thoughts?) " Ha.....I have been keeping this type of thinking all these while, maybe it would affect the audiences, but I only want to act, just like Anita Yuen, I like to watch her acting, it has nothing got to do with whether she is married or not."

Kristal who likes to go through "hee-haa" days, it is not that she totally does not have interest in the awards, it's just that she has seen many things in life, "If we think about awards, then work would not be happy, would even have worse performance." (No more urge to win and jealousy?) "When I was in ATV last time, I did have, during "Once a Thief", I felt that I was very popular and I really was good in acting, I also felt that why people who were not as popular as me got higher pay than me, that time my performance became worse day after day, it didn't help me in my career at all." Thankfully when she entered in the industry at the age of 15, she already knew her husband, Chapman To. Chapman taught her so much and also made her changed a lot.

However, it is because her husband treats her well, Kristal was living in laziness, "I had my husband to support my living at the age of 20 plus, I sleep until 2 to 3 p.m. then I'd look for people to have tea, everyday my routine repeats, it looked like I was happy but actually I wasn't. Now I'm quite good, my husband and I we're both busy, after getting busy for few months, then we go for a holiday, life is very short, don't do things that will make us unhappy, so we have to say good words, have a good heart and do good things, this will make ourselves happier, the most important is to be happy!"

Source: Oriental Daily
Translator: Eujean Lee @ TVB News World

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét