22:18
0

Miriam Yeung attended an open event yesterday and expressed that she would stop working in mid December to fully concentrate in preparing for her wedding. She has planned to hold an Chinese wedding and a western wedding on the 20th and 24th. She is now having a headache because of the guest list, she said, "I am most troubled by the guest list, after that I'll have to let the music company to go through it, I'm afraid to miss anyone." (Honeymoon?) "Initially I wanted to go on a month holiday, but I don't think I'll have time for honeymoon, one week is already too much!"

Besides this, on the night of Miriam's wedding, she will be opening 40 tables at Wan Chai's hotel. Her wedding gown from Bellatuono was earlier ready made for her. Regarding RTHK's media awards, Miriam expressed, "Every place has their own rules, one more award is just to give extra opportunity to singers." Apart from this, Miriam Yeung and Real Ding attended a particular brand's party yesterday. The both of them took a picture together, it was very sweet.

Source: Oriental Daily
Translator: Eujean Lee @ TVB News World

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét