04:28
0



The other day, Raymond Lam was scheduled to fly back to Beijing to continue shooting for Mainland film Tale of the White Snake after attending an event. Earlier the release of his COME 2 ME RAYMOND LAM CONCERT DVD + CD has reached triple platnium disc sales. Yesterday he especially flew back to Hong Kong to attend the celebration. EEG executive Ng Yue and TVB executive Virgina Lok both attended to support him. At the event, Ng Yue gave Raymond a meaningful 4-wheel drive toy car gift, wishing him a "turbo ride" in the 3 areas: Music, TV, Film. Virgina was asked what she gace to encourage him? She said: "I usually have to babysit on Sundays, even if the thunder strikes Iwon't go out, so coming out today is already very good support!"

Raymond expressed that he's just way too busy with work, he doesn't even have the time to buy something to reward himself, but he wants a break to rest the most: "A break is my dream, I hope to get 1-2 weeks off during the Lunar New Year in February, so I can go back to my hometown to vist my grandmother." He reveals that after this celebration, he's flying back to Beijing to continue movie shooting, then starting his tour to the U.S, Singapore, Malaysia and Vietnam for a concert. Within that time, he will also go back to Mainland to start shooting for a TV series. Asked if he would meet a girl to 'reward' himself? Raymond laughed: "That's possible? Even if I meet a girl, I have no time to spend with her. (Your family don't rush you for marriage?) Not on the surface, but this year my mom really did tell ne to go for match-making. I don't dare to go, feels strange. (Give yourself a chance?) Not the time yet, fate is relied on myself to bump into."

Supports Bobby Au Yeung for TV King

It was rumored that the No Regrets theme song performed by Leo Ku will get him the "Most Popular Male Singer" award at TVB's JSG music awards this year, asked if Raymond has confidence? He said: "I actually have confidence for IFPI. (You are the biological son!) TVB has many biological sons, loves everyone. (Guarding the Asia-Pacific Most Popular Male Singer Award?) Actually, every time I win awards, I would put them out on the shelf at home, except for this award because I want to do better first before I put it out!" He said that this year being able to hold another concert, truely being able to develop in all three areas (TV, Music, Film), he is already satisfied enough. Speaking of the TV King battle, he said: "I really haven't thought about it, but I personally support Bobby Au Yeung."


Source: Oriental Daily
Translator: aZnangel@AEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét