19:32
0
Nancy Wu and Vincent Wong promoted for Gun Metal Grey yesterday, the two play a couple in the series. Vincent said: "Nancy has a slow character, so I placed in a lot of effort, using different methods to break her window." He joked that Nancy is his first on-screen lover, and his first on-screen kiss is given to her. Asked if his girlfriend Yoyo Chen will be jealous? He joked: "I try not mention Nancy too much because my girlfriend is rather sensitive, but she understands that we are just working." Nancy said that at first she was afraid that Vincent would actually pursue her, Nancy joked: "At first, I thought he really had feelings for me. If he really did pursue me, I won't accept a guy who has a girlfriend and I also know his girlfriend too." A few days ago, Nancy was photographed by the media driving a car worth HK$300,000, she said: "This year I did two advertisements, so got more income and bought the car. My next goal is to buy a house, have to work harder to earn money."

Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét