20:09
0
Wayne Lai, Nancy Wu, Law Lan, Sammy Leung and Toby Chan were in Tsim Sha Tsui the other night for the recording of Most Popular Commercial Awards Ceremony. Wayne and Nancy collaborated in performing magic and a stage play. They had to dance and sing to accompany the performance.

Wayne laughed: "This is my last dance before I retire from dancing. I won't be able to dance anymore hereafter because I have nothing to sell, getting old, cannot do singing and dancing anymore." Wayne expressed he's already been the spokesperson for a supermarket for 2 years, if he renews the contract for a 3rd year, he'll break a record.

Nancy Wu appeared with a 'Miss Nine' hair, she claims she's a pirated version of Miss Nine and is 'Lau Sing' assistant for the magic performance. Nancy said: "I saw a lot of magic performances, first time participating in one I'm very nervous. I'm afraid of messing up revealing the secret." She expressed men that knows magic is rather popular, but because many people now all know a bit of magic, so it's necessary to have a more remarkable one in order to be attractive.

Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét