20:10
0
Recently a magazine reported that Tavia Yeung got another nose job. The magazine even got a doctor's note to prove it. Yesterday Tavia attended a beauty salon event with the Miss HK contestants. She denied to the rumor: "My big nose has been touched and looked at before. This doctor I did go see him, but I just saw him for removing the birth mark on my brow bone. That birth mark hasn't clear yet, perhaps there is a chance that I may see him again. We all just treat it as news, if I wanted to get plastic surgery, there are many places I have to fix, maybe make my nose higher. If I were to do that, wait until I'm older first, so can get rid of the wrinkles. Right now it's enough to just do facial."

As for her picks for Miss Hong Kong, Tavia chose #3 Whitney Hui, #5 Rebecca Zhu and #6 Nichole Leung because they have sweet smiles.

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét