19:57
0
TVB Artist Pierre Ngo is considered pretty calamitous! Following his knee injuries from new series SPECIAL DUTIES UNIT, the day before he was assembling a cabinet at home and accidentally injured his arm with the saw, blood came gushing out and his family immediately took him to the hospital! When Pierre accepted an interview over the phone, he said: "I am in such bad luck this year! First, I injured my knee out of the blue during shooting and now I can even get injured at home, really have to start praying to the Gods! (Is the wound deep?) Quite deep! That's why I had to go to the hospital at once. I got a tetanus shot and got a few stitches. I was hospitalized for a night before being discharged and have to go back for a follow up later."

Source: The Sun
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét