19:49
0


When Nnadia Chan left for Mainland in 2007, she started a relationship with Zhang Duo, who is 8 years younger than her. During the time, it was said Nnadia had problems in her relationship and ran away from home, but the couple were able to eventually get through that. It was rumored in 2008 that the couple were married in Spain, and on Lunar New Years Nnadia went to her husband's hometown in Harbin to meet his parents.

It has been a long while since we seen Nnadia in Hong Kong. Yesterday she was spotted in Wan Chai accompanying her husband to the Book Fair. In the evening, the couple went to see Cheung Tat Ming's standup comedy show at the HK Coliseum.

Nnadia accepted an interview over the phone, and admits she's already married: "Today I went to the Book Fair with my husband. We are already married and entered a new stage in life. My husband is a very good gentleman, and I'm currently very happy, very satisfied with my family life."

Happily became 'Mrs. Zhang', Nnadia clearly had happiness written all over, asked how long she's been married? She said: "It's only been a short period, we did our marriage registration in Mainland, and haven't had the wedding yet. When the time is right, we'll hold a wedding banquet in HK." Asked if she and her husband has plans for having children? She said: "Not yet."

Back to HK for a ICAC episode format series

Recently, Nnadia is back in HK mainly because she accepted RTHK's invitation to take part in a new ICAC series. She said: "I have been burying myself in Beijing for 4 years already. I came back to HK 2 months ago, I feel the lifestyle is different from before, and not too adapted to shooting series. Because I have always kept in touched with RTHK, so I accepted this ICAC related program. I will be playing a Chief Inspector. The script is adapted from real stories and people." She felt that series can bring a positive message to society, and she claims to be a 'Hong Kong daughter'.

Shows off Happiness: He said he'll support me

When speaking of coming back to shoot HK series, she said: "I am currently a full time housewife, this is my occupation. If my husband allows me to shoot a series, then I will do it. He doesn't want me to have it too difficult, worried that my physical health can't handle it. My husband said his responsibility is to support me (as in taking care of her), I am very satisfied now."

Source: Oriental Daily, Mingpao
Translator: aZnangel@AEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét