22:12
0
Yesterday Steven Ma, Kenneth Ma, Selena Li, Katy Kung, Elaine Yiu and the rest of the cast to TVB new series The Life And Times Of a Sentinel appeared at Hollywood Plaza for the promotional event. Patrick Yang's ex and current girlfriend Selena and Katy encounters each other, but did not feel awkward. Selena expressed: "I always chat about dogs with Katy, I had two dogs before and gave them to her to take car of. Really appreciate her giving love to my two babies." Katy said: "I have allergies, but I really love her two dogs. They like to stick by me too, always licking me."

Regarding Lengmo Jeana was suspected to have revealed her nipple on a TVB show, Kenneth said: "That amazing? The only Lengmo I know is Chrissie Chow. (Do you want to meet Lengmos?) I do, but I'm afraid I might not remember."

Elaine makes a promise if there are high ratings, she said: "If Selena is willing to wear a bikini, I'll follow and won't put a tee over it either."

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét