17:41
0
Tavia Yang (楊怡), Kenneth Ma (馬國明), Him Law (羅仲謙), Mandy Wong (黃智雯), and Miss Chinese International 2010 Second Runner-up, Candy Chang (張慧雯), appeared at the praying ceremony for TVB series, On Call 36 Hours "On Call 36小時". Since Him Law filmed numerous series for TVB, reporters asked whether he will sign a management contract to become the company’s “biological son.” Him said, “No, I still have a very long contract with Filmko. I am grateful grateful to TVB for giving me opportunities.” Him revealed plans to reduce “flesh exposure” due to concerns that his image may remain stagnant.

Him indicated that he has not seen rumored girlfriend, Teresa Fu "傅穎", in several months. Although [Teresa claimed that Him had cheated in their past relationship], he still supported her in the midst of recent plastic surgery allegations. “I did not read the reports, but I do not think she had any plastic surgery.”

In Older-Woman, Younger-Man Relationship with Tavia Yeung

On Call 36 Hours will feature an older-woman, younger-man relationship between Tavia Yeung and Him Law. Although the pair will share numerous scenes together, Tavia described herself as being “insulated” [from romantic rumors]. Tavia said, “I do not think it will happen. Even if I fall into his hands, I do not mind since Him is so handsome!”

Source: Orientaldaily.on.cc
Translated by: JayneStars

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét