20:00
0
There was rumor that Nancy Wu met a rich guy and therefore broke up with rumored boyfriend Kenneth Ma. The other day Kenneth treated the cast of "Fishful" for dinner. Nancy was there too, but Kenneth was nowhere to be found. It was thought that he was avoiding her. The other day the two were seen with the whole cast having dinner to watch the final episode of "Fishful". Kenneth clarified "Last time I had to work, that is why I couldn't attend the dinner. I was't trying to avoid her. Tonight is the final episode and everyone has to be here. I wouldn't be here if I want to avoid her." The two stressed that they are only good friends, and they haven't "Split up". However, when they were having their picture taken, Nancy refused to hold Kenneth's arm. He was embarrassed. He was asked if she split up with him because she has "Princess Syndrome"(meaning wanted to be treated like a princess). Kenneth said "I don't think she has that syndrome, at least she didn't tell me about it. People wrote about her being kept by a rich guy, they might as well say I am being kept by a rich madam. All this rumor is just publicity for the series."

Nancy has recently received a 6 figure sum to become a spokeperson for a slimming product. She was doing the photo session yesterday. She revealed that she would be dancing in bikini and also pose for Latin Dancing. She revealed "I dance to keep my body fit. That way, I look better on screen as well as in front of the camera."

Source: MingPao
Translator: R.E.D @ http://www.asianvn.com

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét