00:52
0
Last night Kay Tse attended "World Vision HK - 30 Hour Famine" evening party. She shared with the other members of her experience during her visit to Bangladesh. She said: "I remember there was a 6 year old child who had very thin arms. Other children were sick and also had running snot from their nose. Their parents saw that and were heartbroken. I felt so helpless seeing them like that. I cooked egg and chicken for them to eat. They weren't willing to eat it because they wanted to save it or their parents."

As Kay shared her experiences, she began to tear up and said that the local children have a very positive attitude. Never have they complained about their life, this was very touching to Kay. She also reveals that her son (James Cheung) used his leisure money to sponsor the children: "He knows that this will help others."

Stephy Tang also sponsored the children: "I will constantly remind myself not to spend my money wisely and also visit the children when I can." Already gone through 20+ hours of not eating, she exposed that she got rumored boyfriend Alex Fong's support. Alex told her: "I can do it, you can too." She actually felt more pressure after hearing that.

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét