19:48
0
25 year old Him Law, recently entered the TV industry from the film scene to further develop his career. He has notably been in several series like "Your Class or Mines", "D.I.E Again" and "Suspects in Love", working with many different seniors. However, his greatest wish is to work with Charmaine Sheh and Moses Chan.

Him Law expressed that he hopes to play good brothers with Moses Chan and Charmaine's younger brother. He smiled and said that he wants to be taken care of by Charmaine. Him said: "I knew Moses for a long time, but we never had an opportunity to collaborate, so I want to try it out. As for the Fadans, I really hope to work with Charmaine because I really liked to watch "Return of the Cuckoo". (Do you want to play a couple with Charmaine?) That's probably not that convincing, I hope to be her younger brother, so she can take care of me."

Speaking of the recent wave of newcomers, Him expressed that he's not worried about the even greater competition: "There is always a challenge in the entertainment circle, so I try my best."

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét