22:50
0
A magazine reported that Joyce Tang and Derek Kwok were having problems and cause their relationship to fall apart. Yesterday she appeared emotional over the phone interview. She said that the report used the message she wrote on her microblog and put it out of context: "I have no mood to do these things. (How is your relationship with Derek?) Haven't changed, we are still good friends. I am just upset because in my dictionary there are no "betray" or "take advantage of". First I never said such thing and second these types of reports can really cause a lot of trouble for other people. I am truly sorry to Derek for dragging him into this. (But there's a photograph of you and him in the house?) That photo is old, he never came to my house. Even if he did, there should be a photo of him leaving too!"

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét