17:36
0
Kiki Sheung, Jessica Hsuan, Macy Chan and Joyce Tang were promoting TVB up coming new series "Sister Of Pearl" yesterday. Kiki revealed that she is getting married on October 3 in Hong Kong. Friend Jessica has a foreign boyfriend and Eric Suen has openly admitted Macy is his girlfriend. That leave Joyce who is still single. Kiki originally wanted to get married on October 10, symbolizes "perfect 10", but that date is fully booked, that is why she has chosen October 3 instead. She told reporter "I am not disappointed, I have a few friends who are getting married on October 3 as well."

The reporter asked if Kiki is starting to go on a slimming diet? She replied "Not yet, I will start at the beginning of May. I am worried if I start too early, I will put my weight back on in October." Kiki will look for her wedding gown abroad and as for her other evening dresses, she will look for the more sophisticated style.

Source: Mingpao
Translator: R.E.D @ http://www.asianvn.com

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét