15:53
0






Rumours about the relationship between Theresa Fu and Him Law had been going on for quite some time and Theresa had never admitted the relationship till now.



Yesterday, Theresa was at a fashion event, she mentioned that today she will be leaving Hong Kong for a while and will be heading to work and residing in Beijing. Reporters mentioned about the recent comments which Theresa made on Weibo, hinting that Him Law has been physical in the relationship. She was initially reluctant to talk about it. However, after asking her a few times, she said: “I do not want people to say I am just looking for trouble and making things up. Every time I say things, I have to bear the consequences, but every sentence I say is the truth. Basically I am emotionally hurt and in pain.” She continued that she wants to leave all the unhappy things behind and head to Beijing. She said: “I do not want to mentally torture myself over this. Just want to leave things to rest. This is not for publicity.”



With a grievance look, Theresa said: “This incident, was at the time when the album was released. I was going out with Him Law. We broke up a few times, there was some betrayal too. I was very hurt, I am a girl and I do not want to keep going over and over it in my mind nor speak about it.” (When did you two start dating?) “We were on and off dating for over half a year. We were together in 2010 and at that time, I did not know he had a girlfriend. I do not want to think about it as that would torture me mentally. My worse doing was to get back together with him. Then to find out he again went behind my back. He did not leave his girlfriend and even had two other women. It was a big shock! My heart and body was hurt!”

When asked if Him got physical, Theresa thought for a few seconds and then responded: “Someone asked me, I said I accidentally fell over. It is all over now.” (You mean Him hit you?) “Basically it was not a fall.” (Why did he do it?) “Because I found out about him (him with 3 other women).” (Did you report it to the authorities?) “I did not think about doing that. I did not want people to say I was making up stuff. Now I have no burden, no albums, no book releases. I do not want to talk about this person.”



Reporters asked about if the reason why Theresa got back together with Him was because of Him already had split with girlfriend at that time. Theresa replied: “Yes, I should not have got back together with him. I am angry at myself for that.” (When did you two officially split?) “Last year, we separated then after a few months we got back together up till last month, we finally split up.” (When did he raised his hands at you?) “Last month he hit me. Our main reason for splitting up was because I found out about the other women then we argued.” (He raised his hands? Did he used any instruments?) “No instruments!” It was rumoured that Him’s other women are also in the showbiz industry.



With Theresa suddenly exposing details about her relationship and problems with Him to the media, both artists who are under the same management company were shocked by this. The company quickly arranged for a press conference for Him to try and resolve the situation.



Yesterday at 5pm, dressed in a dark outfit, Him looked subdued and eyes looked watery infront of the press. Him let out a brief sigh and then said: “I did not take care of my situation that well but I do treasure our relationship. I tried to reconcile with her and we did give things another go. However we argued a lot. Female friends also were involved. She checked my phone and got very irrational and angry. I tried to get the phone from her and that is probably hurt her. Then our relationship lacked trust and so we decided to split.” There were signs of tears in Him’s eyes as he made his comments on the situation. When asked if Him had regrets over the relationship and apologised to Theresa, Him’s manager stepped in and dismissed the question. After the press conference, Him went to do some work at a hospital then returned to pick up his car to return home in Tai Po.



Further to what the two artists revealed, there were rumours that Theresa use to check Him’s mobile a lot. She used to also call back female contacts on Him’s phone and confronted them on their relationship with Him. Friends of Him who heard about Theresa’s claim, do not believe Him will raise his hands to her and that it could have been accidental and misunderstanding.



In addition, when Theresa and Him were back together recently, it was rumoured that their management company, Filmko Entertainment was not made aware of this. The company is unhappy by this and had decided to cancel Theresa’s work in Beijing and freeze her work altogether. Reporters called up the management company and try and get some truth on this. The company correspondent, Miss Li responded: “This is very sudden. The company will need to deal with this. At the moment, we require some clarification and need her to sort things out with us.” Company boss, Wong Hoi Fung commented on Weibo on Theresa’s behaviour, it read: “Personal things are meant to be dealt with personally. I told you many times not to publicly discuss this. You could have come to the company for some guidance. Now, it’s all happened without the company’s knowledge. Some people who do not listen, I will not care.”



Source: Oriental Daily

Translated by: Elvina Chang @ TVB News World

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét