20:54
0








Kenny Bee (Ah B), his girlfriend Fan Jiang and his good friends, the sisters Kathy Chow and Niki Chow arrived at the Himalayas Mountain in India with a group of 20 people for charity work. Because the mountain was 4,000 feet above sea level, Fan Jiang and Niki suffered from high altitude sickness, especially Niki who had a headache and vomited.



Since the mountain was too high, the group experienced altitude sickness on the first day up on the mountain, thus the group had to take a whole day off at the hotel. Niki and Fan Jiang fell ill, even the healthy Kenny Bee couldn't take it, and had a headache. Niki said with difficulty: "My head is hurting like it's an explosion. I was thinking, am I going to have to die in the Himalayas Mountain? Will there be a flight to take me back the next day? Later I saw a doctor and took some medicine. I'm feeling a lot better now. Perhaps earlier I got back to HK from Mainland, and then immediately after I took off again that same night. I didn't have enough rest and so I'm like this." Niki said frankly that the moment when she thought she was about to die was an memorable experience."



Fortunately the next day Niki and Fan Jiang was able to successfully participate in the medical center visit. At the location, a large group of locals were waiting to be treated, Ah B and Niki helped with the blood pressure screening. Niki joked that this is her first time being a nurse. Fan Jiang and Kathy distributed medications to the patients in the medicine room. During the time, Niki started feeling unwell again and had to sit aside to rest. Kathy saw her sister reacting to the high altitudes, said: "She's too nervous, I have to rest myself too and can't help her."


Source: Oriental Daily

Translator: aZnangel @ AsianEU

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét